YAMAHA PA2030//E Power AMP
- Lo-Z/Hi-Z switchable compact Class-D power amplifier
- Easy setup, and a user-friendly interface for effortless operation
- Built-in EQ for optimum Yamaha VXC/VXS series speaker performance
- Equipped with 1 stereo/2 mono line inputs
- Service zones can be expanded by adding a MA2030a
- Yamaha quality control ensures safe, reliable operation
- Space-saving 1U half-rack size (Sufficient space must be provided above and below the unit for airflow and cooling)
- The PA2030 is a high-efficiency Class D amplifier that delivers sufficient power for small scale applications while consuming minimal mains power during operation.
- Directly supports low impedance and high impedance speaker systems without the need for additional transformers or other hardware that can take up valuable installation space.
- With a high-impedance 70V or 100V line connection output is a single channel at up to 60W. That’s ideal output power for a variety of small installations. And since the PA2030 can be used with all Yamaha commercial installation speakers, you have the choice and flexibility to design a sound system that ideally meets your specific requirements.
- Specifically designed for effortless operation it features a layout that gives priority to the frequently used output volume knob while other controls are visually subdued, for example, significantly enhances control efficiency in normal day-to-day operation.
- The entire unit is built into a rugged metal chassis for
There are no reviews yet.