YAMAHA VXS10S//Y Subwoofer
- 10″ dual voice coil subwoofer for high impedance systems
- Highly adaptable surface mount speakers
- Flexible mounting for easier configuration
- Accommodates a growing list of applications in the installation market
- Delivers quintessential Yamaha sound quality
- Carefully designed for safe and easy installation
- Features satellite connectors allowing for the connection of satellite mid-high speakers
- Available in Black or White
- VXS Series full-range models are equipped with an internal transformer that allows them to operate at both high or low impedance simply by changing the tap on the rear fo the speaker. Full-Range Models also offer IP35 rated protection, ensuring worry-free use in outdoor applications.
- VXS Speakers come with a dedicated bracket for safe, troublefree speaker installation. The bracket base allows the VXS Series speakers to be mounted on both walls and ceilings without the need to prepare a different set of brackets.
- The VXS Series speakers were designed to address a demand in the installation market for speakers capable of providing superb music reproduction as well as crystal clear announcements for public address applications.
- The SATELLITE connectors on the VXS10S/ VXS10ST allow for the connection of satellite mid-high speakers to be used at the same amplifier output. This reduces the number of amplifier channels and takes advantage of the built-in high pass filter.
- The VXS Series come with paintable speaker bodies, grilles and brackets to enhance the design of the installions interior.