YAMAHA VXS10ST//Y Subwoofer
Speaker type:Bass-reflex type Subwoofer
Frequency range (-10 dB):45 Hz – 250 Hz
Components:LF: 10″ Dual Voice Coil
Satellite impedance:8Ω load per satellite output recommended
SPL:Sensitivity (1W; 1m on axis): 96 dB SPL
- VXS Series full-range models are equipped with an internal transformer that allows them to operate at both high or low impedance simply by changing the tap on the rear fo the speaker. Full-Range Models also offer IP35 rated protection, ensuring worry-free use in outdoor applications.
- VXS Speakers come with a dedicated bracket for safe, troublefree speaker installation. The bracket base allows the VXS Series speakers to be mounted on both walls and ceilings without the need to prepare a different set of brackets.
- The VXS Series speakers were designed to address a demand in the installation market for speakers capable of providing superb music reproduction as well as crystal clear announcements for public address applications.
- The SATELLITE connectors on the VXS10S/ VXS10ST allow for the connection of satellite mid-high speakers to be used at the same amplifier output. This reduces the number of amplifier channels and takes advantage of the built-in high pass filter.
- The VXS Series come with paintable speaker bodies, grilles and brackets to enhance the design of the installions interior.